International Yoga Day 2021: Inspirational quotes and wishes for WhatsApp and Facebook status
Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the United Nations can be heartily credited for bringing International Yoga Day into existence. On September 27, 2014, during his speech at the UN General Assembly, Narendra Modi put forth his suggestion for the occasion of a Yoga Day. The draft resolution proposed by India was then endorsed by a record 177 member states.
Yoga plays a significant role during the world crisis of Covid-19 as yoga boosts our immunity and is known to cure respiratory disorders. Check here some inspirational quotes and wishes to share with your loved ones.
Practiced in India since the 5th century, Yoga has been beneficial in keeping the body and mind in sound health. A holistic approach, Yoga targets all the different systems of the body and mind. Asanas make the body strong and flexible. As health improves, the mind is also renewed with confidence.
The practice of Pranayama regulates the purification of the internal system and the organs, acting as a superior and able supplement to asanas. The energy that is generated in the body through these physical practices is then channeled into meditation or Dhyan for stability, peace, and calm.
INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2021: QUOTES
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” Swami Vivekananda
- “Anyone who practices can obtain success in yoga but not one who is lazy. Constant practice alone is the secret of success.” — Svatmarama
- “Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame.” — B.K.S. Iyengar
- “What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create.”- Buddha
- “Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible.” Bob Harper.
- “Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who you are”- Jason Crandell
- “To perform every action artfully is yoga.” – Swami Kripalu
- When you listen to yourself, everything comes naturally. It comes from inside, like a kind of will to do something. Try to be sensitive. That is yoga
- Yoga takes you into the present moment. The only place where life exists
- Yoga is not a work-out it is a work-in, and this is the point of spiritual practice to make us teachable to open up our hearts and focus our awareness so that we can know what we already know and be who we already are
INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY 2021: WISHES
- Yoga will help you to grow from the inside out. Happy Yoga Day 2021 to all.
- Those who have embraced yoga in their lives have unfolded a beautiful chapter of life which is about living healthy, staying fit, living longer, and happier. Warm wishes to you on International Yoga Day with a promise to start yoga soon.
- Yoga is all about creating a balance in your life. It is about balancing your senses, balancing your body, soul, and mind in order to live healthily and live in peace. Wishing you a peaceful and healthy life on International Yoga Day.
- Yoga is a Light, which once Lit, will Never Dim, the Better Your Practice, the Brighter the Flame. Happy International Yoga Day!
- Yoga is Like Music. The Rhythm of the Body, The Melody of the Mind, and Harmony of the Soul Create the Symphony of Life. Happy International Yoga Day!
- Yoga is not about Touching Your Toes. It’s about Unlocking Your Ideas about what You want, Where You Think You Can Go, And How will You Achieve when You get there. Happy International Yoga Day!
- Yoga implies, Addition of Energy and subtraction of wasting energy, Strengthen the Beauty of Body, Mind, and Soul with Yoga.
- Yoga gives us the lesson to cure what is fatal to be endured and to endure what you cannot cure. Wishing You Happy International Yoga Day!
- Become friends with happiness and health with yoga and meditation. A very Happy International Yoga Day.